16' Volcano Double Lane DRY Slide
- Actual Size: 28'L x 15'W x 16'H
- Setup Area: A flat area with 6 feet of clearance by entrance,
exit, and overhead lines.
- Outlets: One electrical outlet required.
(100 foot extension cord provided for FREE!)
- Rental Rate: This price varies based on date of rental.
Features of The 16' Volcano Double Lane DRY Slide:
- 16 Feet Tall
- Popular Smokin' Hot Lava Design
- Themed for Boys and Girls
- Double-Capacity with Double Lanes
- Front Entrance
- Inflatable Safety Side Walls
- Easy-to Grab Climbing Belts
- Easy-to-Handle Ladder Steps
- No-Jump Safety Netting
- Protective Sun Shades
- Inflated Mattress for Soft Landing
- Easy Re-Entry for Mess-Free Experience
- Combined Total Weight of Participants Not to Exceed 500 lbs
Double the fun with two lanes of slide action! Standing SIXTEEN feet tall, the 16' Volcano Double Lane DRY Slide has a front entrance for easy viewing and supervision. There are side walls surrounding the entrance and exit areas to contain the most ambitious kids and keep them from falling out. There are easy-to-grab climbing belts that help the younger (and older) participants as they ascend to new heights on the climbing wall's ladder-style steps. The safety net at the top of the slide area provides protective sun shade for the participants and keeps ambitious kids inside the slide even at the top-most heights. At the top of the slide landing, children are greeted with the thrill of racing friends down the slide at the same time! After daring the lava tide drop, particpants land softly unto the inflated mattress pad at the bottom! The slide is covered in a non-wax slippery slide surface that ensures the climbers have a quick and smooth descent down! Riders do not need to exit the landing area to re-enter the climbing wall, which helps keep the slide free from dirt and grass. The 16' Volcano Double Lane DRY Slide is such a thrill-ride that it will motivate participants to turn around and climb right back up to do it again! This is NOT your neighbor's slide! (Note: This slide can be intimidating for children 6 years and younger.)