Lucky Blue Combo
- Actual Size: 26'L x 13'W x 14'H
- Setup Area: A flat area with 6 feet of clearance by entrance,
exit, and overhead lines.
- Outlets: One electrical outlet required.
(100 foot extension cord provided for FREE!)
- Rental Rate: This price varies based on date of rental.
Features of the Lucky Blue Combo:
- For Dry Use Only
- Bright Blue Caslte Design
- Themed for Boys and Girls
- Inflatable Bumper Entrance
- Ladder-Style Climbing Wall
- Basketball Hoop
- 7' Tall Slide
- Large Netted Vent Windows
- Covered Roof
- No-Jump Top
- Inflatable Mattress at end of Slide
- Renter Provides Garden Hose
- Combined Total Weight of Participants Not to Exceed 600 lbs
The Lucky Blue Combo combines the classic bounce house experience with a fun slide attached! This bounce house with slide combo inflatable has a bright blue castle design that both boys and girls love! The bouncing area has a large and spacious jumping area that can accommodate up to 8 participants at a time. It features an inflatable entrance with bumpers for safe entry and exit into the jumping area. Inside the Lucky Blue Combo, your kids will never become bored with slam dunking on the basketball hoop, jumping in open space, and climbing up the ladder-style climbing wall. At the top of the climbing wall, the kids are presented with a seven foot tall slide! The slide is covered in a non-wax slippery slide surface that ensures the participants have a quick and smooth glide down! The top of the slide features the safeguard "No Jump Top" design that ensures children slide safely and correctly every time. At the bottom of the slide, kiddos land on an inflated mattress ensuring a soft landing. The extra features on the Lucky Blue Combo will provide hours of endless fun! Additionally, this bouncer also has large netted vent windows that allow for fresh air-flow that keeps your active kids cool in the summer and also makes supervision of the activities inside the castle area a breeze! There is a covered roof that provides shade over the entire bounce house. To top it off, there are four castle peaks towering overhead as the excited kids jump inside!